All of these scraps are left over from a project where cutting directions were wrong in the pattern so all of the triangles were half the size that they were supposed to be. Part of the triangles got made into a project (that I'll be showing off later this week!) but I still have a lot of triangles. I'm planning to make them into shelf scarves for my baker's rack.
I also brought one of my mom's books and some fabrics to some blue and grey batiks that I've been collecting and found a great pattern for them.
I made all of the four patches called for in the pattern and then started working on the triangle units.
I made myself a pattern for the triangles to paper piece them, of course. I'm going to have to add in some additional cream or grey background fabric to have enough to make the whole quilt.
Linking up with Freshly Pieced at WIP Wednesday!!