Saturday, February 1, 2014

February A Lovely Year of Finishes Goal

For February, I'd like to finish my Stash Bee quilt from last year!


I am going to keep it square and it will end up 60 inches square.

I ordered this fabric for the backing:


I will probably add in the leftover blocks on the back as well.

As far as quilting this one goes, I think that I will do some sort of large swirls or loops -- certainly nothing like my micro-meandering!

Linking up to ALYoF!


A Lovely Year of Finishes

6 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous. Look forward to seeing the finished result in four weeks time. Love the bcaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this top. I think it will be a beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super quilt pattern and the backing fabric works a treat doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I love the colours. Good luck getting it all done. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!