I've been working on my Block As for my Romantic Garden quilt and now have nine out of thirteen completed!
Strangely enough, I'm missing three of my pink and green HSTs. I suspect a bunny might have stolen them. If I don't find them, I will have to remake them -- boo!
I've also been working on my next two monthly wall hangings and making serious progress! July is all ready to be satin stitched! I plan to outline the white squares in either red/light blue/dark blue for contrast from whatever block it is in. I plan to outline the red flowers with yellow.
Since it is much easier for me to get the fusible applique part done these days, I also started working on my August beehive. The pattern for this one also had a blue background, but I decided to go with purple with this one. This was actually one of the first backgrounds I had put together way back when I started working on these! Those stems will eventually have some pink or orange flowers on them.