Friday, December 26, 2014

Finished Baby Quilt for Madison

This has actually been finished for a few days, but we've been traveling and celebrating and all that good Christmas-y stuff, so I'm finally getting a chance to post this finish!

Since I was in a major hurry to get this out (this sweet babe was born at the beginning of November!) I only have a front and back picture to show this time around.



I quilted this one with meandering swirls and bound it with the leftover backing fabric!

Merry Christmas from us to you and yours! 



4 comments:

  1. Cute!! I love the layout of those blocks. A great picture of you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely quilt for a baby. reminds me I have one to make for a great nephew must do my list for 2015, not that I will stick to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet baby quilt. And such a cute Christmas picture! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!