Friday, November 6, 2015

Looking Ahead

Today in the throes of secret sewing (which I get to reveal one week from today!), I thought I would put a call for opinions to see what kind of quilt along and/or tutorials you'd like to see me host here at  Little Bunny Quilts next year.


Two years ago, I hosted the Starburst Quilt Along which was a paper piecing pattern:


A year and a half ago, I hosted the first Quilter's Choice Quilt Along (QCQAL) where you voted on 12" blocks for a sampler:


And this year, I hosted the Row Quilt QCQAL where you voted on rows of different sizes for sampler row quilt:


I'm really open to any sort of quilt along that you are interested in seeing. I can design a quilt and we can do sections month by month -- this could be a mystery quilt or a pattern shown at the beginning.

Please comment with what you're interested in doing or seeing! If you want to do something with pre-cuts or bundles or just yardage, include that as well! I thank you in advance for your opinions!

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. I started the Starburst Quilt, but only managed to finish one block (it's on the to do list). I like mystery quilts, something either scrappy or using yardage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also would like mystery using scraps or yardage. If pre-cuts are chosen I can cut my own so not a problem. Pre cuts are so expensive here in UK. I will go along with whatever is the popular choice because I love your instructions they are so clear that even I can understand them.........I never would have tried paper piecing, but your tips were invaluable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy mystery quilts using scraps like Sylvia . Is any chance to obtain the Starburst Quilt pattern? If so how &where? Your sister did a fabulous job designing. Thank you .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is available on Craftsy or on Etsy! See the HBD Designs page above.

      Delete
  4. I am doing my first mystery QAL right now & have been enjoying it-so I would agree a mystery QAL would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love a row by row: no mysteries for me, since I have a hard enough time already picking out what fabrics to use! :-) Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!