Friday, June 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Amanda -- and HBD sale!

Happy birthday to my lifetime partner in crime, sister, and now business partner Amanda!


Her soon-to-be-hubby is one lucky guy!

From the recesses of our quilt vaults, here is one of Amanda's FIRST quilts!


Since she is the birthday girl, Amanda has picked some patterns that will be on S-A-L-E this weekend! Head over to HBD's Craftsy page to get the following patterns on sale!

Linked Up


Hip to be Square


Patriotic Placemats



1 comment:

  1. happy birthday wishes from me and also seems you have another very important day ahead, all the best for your wedding day may the sun shine for you both on your special day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!