Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Modern Quilt Patterns eBook Review

I was lucky enough to be asked to look over and share my thoughts on a new ebook from McCall's: Modern Quilt Patterns. This ebook has 3 start-to-finish quilt patterns, each with a slightly modern flair!

My favorite pattern is Baubles and Beads.


This pattern has essentially ALL of my favorite things: it's jelly roll friendly, scrap friendly, and you can strip piece it! All the ingredients for a quick and simple quilt that you can start loving right away! I might have to make this one sooner rather than later...

All of the patterns have great, easy to follow directions and very helpful placement diagrams as well as a tutorial on the "quilt as you go" technique, which is something on my list of new techniques to learn.


The pattern integrating quilt as you go looks like it would make a fantastic picnic or beach blanket, don't you think?

If you want to get your hands on a copy, go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!