Sunday, October 2, 2011

Exciting news!

I won! I won! I won!

I never win anything and I won one of the charm packs from Lavender Quilts!


I am thinking that I am going to get a little more of the fabric and then use it for a Civil War type quilt, perhaps using some/all of the patterns from civilwarquilts.blogspot.com.

In other news, I had a super fun weekend in Maryland. We went to the Navy-Air Force game at the Naval Academy. Here is the BF and myself with a Blue Angel:


It was a very cold and windy day, but we had a lot of fun. Now I'm back at home, watching Alias and drinking hot chocolate. Om nom nom!

This week, I am planning to get to finishing a few more snowflakes, getting the backing for my finished tops (ESPECIALLY THE BABY QUILT THAT HAS TO GET DONE THIS WEEK), and doing some hand quilting. And possibly attempting some machine quilting because I have this idea for periodic table placemats.

Yep. I am in fact a huge dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!