Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Give Thanks With A Grateful Heart


I accidentally on purpose have taken this week off from blogging to plan for Thanksgiving, clean my house, work on some quilt projects with deadlines, and cuddle my bunnies. Next week I'll be back with a new Moda Bake Shop pattern as long as the weather continues to cooperate for pictures. You might have seen this preview on Instagram!


Keep an eye on the Honey, Bunny, and Doll Etsy Shop on Black Friday for a big sample sale! I will try to post a link to that on Friday. It will mainly be throw sized quilts, but there will be some smaller quilts and at least one queen sized quilt if you're looking for gifts.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!