Friday, July 21, 2017

Cobalt Court {RSC July 2017}

Another month with more houses added to my subdivision!

I had originally cut out the pieces and parts for three blue houses, but then realized that I had already used on of the fabrics to make a house block when I first started making these blocks. I decided to just make two blocks this month instead, and I'll make another blue one if I end up needing an extra block or two.


Since we're more than halfway through the RSC for 2017, here are all of my house blocks together. There are 32 blocks so far, 10 of which I made prior to this year, the remaining 22 I have made this year.


If I make 42 or 48 blocks, I would have a twin sized quilt without any sashing or borders. We still have the following colors yet to do for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge: orange, pink, black/brown, and whites/creams/tans.

Sharing at Scrap Happy Saturday and Oh Scrap!

21 comments:

  1. I LOVE your houses!! The colors are so vibrant, and I can't wait to see your next ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt will be awesome! Can't wait to see the finish. I was curious if you made your goal of 800 on the Bloglovin rankings! I have had fun watching my stats since you showed me where to find those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making your own neighborhood....grin. And you get to design all the homes. Really cute houses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! I love house blocks. This quilt is going to be huge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every month, I love your houses more and more! Can you remind me what pattern you're using for them? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute houses. They look so very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cobalt Court! LOL, I love this project. It's looking great, Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful! Your quilt will be amazing.
    Cheers,
    Sylvia@Treadlestitches

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun to see all of the houses laid out together! Your village is coming together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's starting to look like a really BIG subdivision!! When will they be putting in the pool?? Hmm... maybe something for the back of the quilt. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty neighborhood you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your houses - they make me think of Candyland!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful whimsical town you have growing there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love house quilts, and yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your houses! What a great-looking neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blocks are truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute! A fun rainbow town. I like that block as a RSC--always looking for what to use next year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, to live in that neighborhood! All would be right with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blocks are great!! What a fun neighborhood that would be to live in!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!