Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Meadow Mystery {Finished Quilt Top}

Before we moved I finished up all of my blocks for my Meadow Mystery quilt and over a month later, I finally sat down and put the quilt top together. Here's a quick shot of all of my individual blocks as I put them together:







Here is my absolutely lovely finished quilt! 


I am just squeaking in at the deadline to get this quilt entered into the quilt parade in April! Now to decide how to quilt it -- any suggestions?

Sharing at Let's Bee Social and NTT!

9 comments:

  1. It looks great! I have seen some really beautiful quilting. I stuck with a simple wavy line that worked well for me. I look forward to seeing what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your top is looking great. I haven't quilted mine yet either. I'm going with Yvonne and keeping it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teal and purple color combination. Congrats on a very pretty flimsy. I guess I need to finish reading blogs and go sew so I can get mine put together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your finished top! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Congratulations on the finished flimsy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quilt top! It looks great, I can't wait to see what you decide for the quilting. I went simple too, just some cross-hatch lines using the seams as guides (so no marking).

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty quilt, I love your colour combo with this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! It's so great seeing how different all of these quilts look with the different fabric choices. Good luck with deciding on how to quilt it. Sometimes that's the toughest decision of all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!