Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Traveling Quilt Bee {Wrap Up}

Today I wanted to share the finished versions of all seven of the quilts from my group in the Traveling Quilt Bee group I was a part of in 2016-2017. I'll start with the quilts I worked on first and move to the quilts I worked on more recently and finally show off my finished quilt.

The first quilt I worked on was Rheannon's farm and outdoor themed quilt. Here's her finished quilt:


The second quilt I worked on was Nela's. Here's her quilt top:


Tanya's quilt was third and here's her quilt in the wild:


Then I worked on Erin's quilt and here's a shot before it got mailed back to her:


Michelle's quilt was second last, here's it finished:


Lee's quilt was the last quilt I worked on, which I posted about a few weeks ago:


Finally, here is my quilt! It traveled all over the USA and has returned to me!


I am not sure if I will add on to this quilt or not, but part of me wants this to be a really big quilt. I am considering asking my mom and my sister to each add a section to the quilt.

Happy Wednesday! Sharing at Let's Bee Social!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, I love how different each quilt is and how each one has a distinct theme. Thank you so much for sharing how they all came together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like it was a lot of fun, Alison! Each quilt is so very different. I love the colors you chose for yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun summary to view! Those quilts are all so special and unique . . . and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, fun! I love that you posted them all together! And it's exciting to see how they all finished up. I keep thinking about how nicely our bee is going to wind up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you posted all the quilts! I love that they are all so different. I think it's a great idea to have your mom and sister add to yours. I'm partial to big quilts though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I would have a hard time sending off my quilt for everyone to add a little of this and little of that to it. It is fun to see the unique and different tastes of everyone. Have fun quilting yours... looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like it was fun. I like the diversity and hope that all participants are happy with their respective quilts =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the quilt show, and WOW! Your quilt is gorgeous! The blocks all draw you in but it's all still so cohesive. Either make more blocks or sew on some big borders? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for showing all the finished quilts. They all turned out very differently. What a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so great to see all of the quilts in their final state. Yours and Lee's are my 2 favorites. Lee's because who doesn't love cute critters, and yours because of the colors and stars. Having your mom and sister add some would be a nice way to finish it off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!