We made four Block 2 units:
We also made eight Block 5 units:
Despite my initial worries that my fabrics were all a bit too "medium" and that there might not be quite enough contrast, there is definitely enough contrast between the colors. If I had to do it all over again, I would swap out the teal for either a darker purple or a darker green, but I'm still very happy with it!
As of right now, all of our blocks have been completed, we just have to wait and see what the final arrangement of the blocks will be! There have been many people guessing and laying out their ideas of what the final quilt will look like, and they all have been fun suggestions.
Have a happy Wednesday!
Sharing at Sew Fresh Tuesday and Building Blocks Tuesday!