Friday, January 20, 2017

Frame of Mind -- in action!

A long while back, I got an email from a lovely lady named Janet asking permission to use my Frame of Mind pattern from Moda Bake Shop in the class that she teaches at a vocational school in Oklahoma! I of course immediately said yes! 

Janet sent me these pictures of the ladies with their quilts-in-progress! These look lovely and I'm glad to see my patterns put to good use!





Congrats, ladies, on a lovely group of quilts!

As always, if you've made a project from a pattern designed by me, let me know and you might see it featured here on Little Bunny Quilts!

3 comments:

  1. It's a lovely pattern and its nice to see it in all the different colour ways. The ladies look well pleased with their efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun! I love the different interpretations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun to see all those different versions. They picked some gorgeous colorways.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!