Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sew Cute Tuesday {Guest Hosting}


Hello all! Today I am over at Blossom Heart Quilts guest hosting Sew Cute Tuesday! Click on over to share what you've been working on lately! My post is below in italics if you want to check it out!

----

I've been quilting for just about 13 years, but I became more "devoted" to quilting my first year of graduate school living alone -- just me, Netflix, and the sewing machine! I'll also have my 5 year blog-iversary this August!

Lately it seems like I have been making baby quilt after baby quilt! Here's a few that I made recently:



I also run the Stash Bee, which is a year long bee made up of 99 people in 9 hives! Sometimes it can get a little crazy but I absolutely love my Stash Bee quilts! This year I am Queen Bee for my hive for January, and I requested these adorable pineapple blocks! I can't wait to see the rest of them from my hive!



I'm also participating in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge this year! I am planning to make a super scrappy rainbow 1920s Farmer's Wife quilt. This month's color is blue with purple accents -- here are 9 of my blocks thus far!



---

Pop on over to Sew Cute Tuesday and share your sewn cute-ness!

1 comment:

  1. Those pineapple blocks are so fun. You have had a run of baby quilts lately. We have 5 in my group at work that have either just had babies or are expecting. It seems to come in clusters.

    ReplyDelete