Now, I definitely followed the directions on the first page on how to make all of the units, yet my pinwheels are twirling the opposite direction from the final pattern. I guess as long as all of the blocks in the quilt go the same way it really isn't an issue.
I've also been using my wall hanging as my "design board":
Since call of the blocks are different in this quilt and I painstakingly picked three fabrics for each one, I have to make sure that I keep everything in order and pinning everything to my wall hanging has worked out pretty good thus far. I need a design wall once we finally move out of our apartment and buy a house!
And it's a good thing that I started on a baby boy quilt -- because the first one of the five on my list was born over the weekend and is a boy! Once I get this one done, I have two due in December (one boy and one TBA) and then two in March (both TBA). So many baby quilts!
Linking up at Linky Tuesday, Building Blocks Tuesday, Let's Bee Social, and WIP Wednesday!
Come back tomorrow for a post about the quilts at the fair! Spoiler alert: I won a ribbon!