Since I know at least one will be a boy, I decided to start cutting on a boy quilt this week in the evenings.
I also decided to use Chelsea's new pattern, Picnic Pinwheels. It is free on Craftsy right now!
My quilt will be the same set up as the one above (the baby size version) and I'm going to be using the second set of fat quarters of the baby boy sock monkey fabric that I got last summer!
Here's all of my star parts all cut out!
My goal is to make one star every day over the next two-ish weeks so that I'll be able to get this one finished up and set aside by the end of September! If the baby due in two weeks is a boy, I'll be all set! If not, I'll just have to start a girl quilt -- oh darn!