Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Building Blocks Tuesday -- Bits of Progress

Today I am guest hosting Building Blocks Tuesday again for Quilter in the Closet!


Since I have been working on some secret sewing, I have built (or baked?) a lot of blocks, but I can't show them to you just yet! Here's an Instagram preview of what I have been working on:


I also have finished (YAY!) and sent off my July Stash Bee blocks! Sarah requested Simply Woven blocks which I just happen to LOVE! (My version of this quilt is here!)

Sarah requested super rainbow blocks! I cannot wait to see her finished quilt! It was so nice to be able to use up some of my stashed strips for these blocks.



Now it's your turn to show me what you've been stitching! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out what else I've been up to lately over on the Popular Posts sidebar!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!