Thursday, October 9, 2014

Stash Bee 2015 -- Come Participate!

The sign ups for the 2015 round of the Stash Bee are NOW OPEN! Click here to sign up for all of the scrappy goodness!

Stash Bee 2015

I've been participating in the Stash Bee since 2012 and I can tell you from personal experience that it is a wonderful bee to be a part of. It is a longer commitment than most bees -- 11 months rather than just a few months -- BUT you're only required to make one block per month rather than multiple blocks per month.

Stash Bee is international friendly, open to participants of all skill levels, and a great way to connect to other bloggers and quilters!

Since I am also the Bee Mama for 2015, maybe I am a little biased. Please sign up to participate -- we would love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!