Friday, August 29, 2014

Interested in swapping 2.5 inch strips?

EDIT: I am going to host another round of this swap! Please head over to Flickr and sign up!

I just wanted to put some feelers out there to see if anyone would be interested in participating in a Jelly Roll strip swap. I hosted a small swap for 2.5 inch strips two years ago and figured it might be time to start swapping again!

Here's a picture from when I was sorting strips to all of the participants! It was a fun process (at least it was to me!)


If you might be interested in swapping 2.5 inch strips -- which can be left over from jelly rolls or cut from your stash -- pop on over to the Flickr group, Orphan Jelly Roll Strip Swap, join the group and leave a comment on the "Interested in a new round?" thread.

I'm hoping people are interested in participating! Last time was a lot of fun and we were able to give everyone a great variety of strips!

3 comments:

  1. Can I donate strips without receiving any? I'm trying to decrease my stash...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend looking up charity quilt services in your area and donating your fabric!!

      Delete
  2. Alison -- I linked to this post today from my blog -- cleaning my studio and talking about 2 1/2" strips -- hope some quilters come over for a look-see. I can't participate this time -- need to stay focused on my hexagons!!

    ReplyDelete