Monday, July 28, 2014

July ALYoF Goal -- completed!

My goal for this month (and last month, which I failed at) was getting my blue batik star quilt top all together.

After multiple quilt shop stops and lots of ironing, it is complete!

Here's after all of the blocks and pieced sashings were together and I realized that I actually hadn't made too many square in a square units -- they were also the cornerstones of the sashing. Duh.


Here'st he finished product:


I think that I've decided that I am not going to put a border on this one and potentially give it as a baby quilt. Those white stars really pop out at you don't they?

Happy sewing and don't forget to vote for Block 12 in the QCQAL!

9 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!