Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bunnies and Birthdays

Today is my 26th birthday! To celebrate I am going to sew all day. Duh.

If you didn't see the post on the HB&D Designs Facebook page already, we have patterns on sale to celebrate -- our Baby Bugs pattern and two of our placemat patterns! They are available on both Craftsy and Etsy!


If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen that my husband and I have a new addition -- a Lionhead rabbit named Clara! She's getting used to her new home and we are loving seeing her hop around and explore our apartment!


Now my blog name is legit! The sound of the sewing machine doesn't scare her so she makes a perfect sewing companion.

Happy Sunday to you and happy birthday to me!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! You sound like a quilter and act like one too! Yay! Hope you have a wonderful day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Alison! Enjoy your sewing day and your sweet bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! What a cute addition to your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to you, forgotten what it is like to be 26 and young. Very nice quilt and what a cute bunny, never seen a lionhead rabbit before but can see why they call them that

    ReplyDelete