Wednesday, May 7, 2014

WIP Wednesday: The One With No Sewing.

This is the current state of my sewing space:



My sewing machine is underneath my pile of Wishes QAL blocks. All of my fabric is tucked into my other suitcases and travel bags. 

Tomorrow is the day that we get the keys to our new apartment in Maryland so our old apartment is a certified disaster and I've had to shut down the sewing center for the time being. I'll hopefully be back to sewing early next week, so until then, wish us luck!

If you haven't voted for the next week in the QCQAL yet, please click here and vote!

5 comments:

  1. That is a sad sewing space! :( Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with the move!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best with the move, hope the sun shines for you and the rain keeps away. No doubt you will have your sewing room all set up and running very quickly, must get the priorities right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get all back up and running soon! I hate moving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving -- I hate it. Maybe because the landscape was covered with 5 feet of snow last time I did it. Hope all goes smoothly, Alison!

    ReplyDelete