Monday, March 10, 2014

QCQAL: Block #2 Voting -- NOW CLOSED

Little Bunny Quilts

Instead of having a zillion things in the tutorial post for Block #1 in the Quilter's Choice Quilt Along, I decided to have a separate post for the link to the poll to vote for Block #2 in the QCQAL.

This time around I did a Google poll -- let me know if you like this format better or not! I am willing to try different avenues for voting and find out whatever is easiest for you who are participating!

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED

I've listed all of this month's options on this page as well with a link to quilts and blocks of that pattern on Pinterest so you can study all six options and pick out your favorite. This round has a lot of great classic blocks!

And the nominees are:
Bear Paw
Churn Dash
Friendship Star
Kansas Troubles
Log Cabin
Rolling Stone

Don't forget: you can always comment on a QCQAL post with a block you'd like to nominate as a write-in candidate for us to put in a future QCQAL post!


5 comments:

  1. Could you add the red, white, and blue block captioned "Round-Up" to the choices for the QAL? I'd love to give it a try. Thanks for doing this, I'm a beginner and this is a great way to make myself try new things. - Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a hard time finding it -- can you send me the link to the block? We don't want to do blocks that would infringe on other designer's copyrights. Also, you're a no reply blogger so I can't email you back!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh no! How do I take off the no reply? I'll look for it and see if I can find it again. It was something you made and it showed up across the bottom of this page. Of course the pictures have changed on me. Where do we post pictures of our blocks? I'm nosy and I'd love to see what everyone else is doing.

      Delete
    3. I know what block you're talking about now! I will put it on my master list! Here's a link on how to fix being a no-reply blogger: http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html

      Delete
  2. Block 1 complete and now I've voted! done and done...check!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...