Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WIP Wednesday: In A Bind

I started hand stitching the binding on my Lucky Square quilt and made a fair amount of progress! Whoo! I'm just under half way done with this one and should be able to get a lot more done on it tonight.


I also started working on another gemstone block in "citrine" colors except I didn't think to snap a picture before I left for work this morning. When I get home I'll try to remember to add it!

Update: here is the picture of the finished block! Hooray!



Check out what everyone else is up to today at WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt. You're almost done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to be nearing the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely top! I've been wanting to make a squares pattern so I'm looking forward to seeing the finished shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I would love the see the citrine, also. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So feminine and pretty!! :) Binding usually takes me forever too, but i've gotten much better at it thankfully! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the binding color! Your yellow gemstone is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete