Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sorting and Paper Piecing

So it dawned on me last night when I was getting into bed that I hadn't posted in almost a week. Oops. 

So what have I been doing?

I've been sorting all the strips from the 2.5 inch strip swap I hosted! Everybody got a fun variety in return and none of their own! I already have a plan for the ones I saved. 


I also started a new paper piecing project. Yep. Another project. But this one is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. I'm using scraps/small cuts (at least thus far) and lots of white Kona. So much paper piecing has happened since Thursday that I have a dedicated paper piecing scraps trash can now.

But I can't show anything until after I get home. I can tell you it involves a lot of batiks, 10 inch finished blocks, and may or may not involve an owl and a toad.

Did you figure it out?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of work has been going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a mystery! Looking forward to seeing it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...