Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Finished Seville Quilt

Even though I sewed the binding onto this one ages and ages ago, between going in and out of town a dozen times and lots of lab work, it sat folded on my chair for most of the summer. Fail.

Especially when this thing is one of my favorite quilts ever. Silly me.


Pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew
Fabric mostly from Eva by Basic Grey for Moda
Large throw size
More posts: Blocks, more blocks and layoutrowsfinished topbinding


I even snapped some artsy outdoor shots.

Can't wait to cuddle with this one this fall!

Linking up with:

Fresh Poppy Design

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I've been eyeing that pattern for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cool quilt. I always like what Cluck Cluck Sews designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous quilt! That pattern and those fabrics work beautifully together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt with great fabrics. I've always loved that pattern. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!