Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Whirlwind Midwest Tour

Sunday night I got home from my whirlwind trip from Pennsylvania to Michigan and back again in just over 50 hours. Approximately 16 hours of that time were spent driving (all but two of it alone) and 14 hours of it was sleeping. So we crammed a lot into the 20 hours I was awake with my family. Here's my parents, my sister, and I before graduation:


I took the Seville and Snowflake quilt tops home to get quilted and picked up my mystery quilt and my X-quilt all quilted. I sewed on the binding and now need to stitch up the back by hand for the X-quilt, which will be (eventually) going to live with my grandma in northern Michigan. Lots of pictures tomorrow for my WIP Wednesday post.

I'm also going to be participating in the Blogger's Quilt Festival hosted by Amy's Creative Side, which starts THIS FRIDAY!

Amy's Creative Side

I'll be sharing one of the two quilts that I will be finishing the binding on this week.

Finally, there is still time to sign up for the Hop-a-Long swap! We currently have three participants signed up (including myself) and would love for a lot more to join us!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, lots of driving, but quality time with family too! What a nice looking family...thanks for sharing the pic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...