Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Five #26: And we're off!

I am leaving in approximately 1 hour to drive 8 hours to Michigan for my sister's college graduation. So here are a few quick updates.

1. I finally went to Joann's and got the rest of the supplies for my little Cluckies. Stuffing, felt, iron-on interfacing. So when I get back I will be ready to go.

2. While I thought lab life would be less crazy after getting my exam done, I'm pretty sure it is just as busy as it was before. My boss is super excited about research this summer and I am anticipating long hours ahead. Again.

3. I also bought more fabric from Fabric.com when they had an extra 30% off the clearance offer. Who can pass that up?


4. The next quilt I am going to start is my lime-black-white quilt. I finally decided on a pattern, too! It is from the Michigan-Ohio shop hop this year. Granted, I did not go on said shop hop, but my mom and my sister both did and they gave me one of their patterns. I still need to work on collecting some more fabrics for it. That will probably involve raiding my mom's stash while I am home this weekend.

5. Check out the Hop-a-Long Swap! We have three people signed up including myself, and hopefully we'll get some more people to sign up so there are lots of people to swap strips and squares with! The (soft) deadline to sign up is May 18th, but if we don't have a lot of people signed up, I will extend it a few more days. I am really excited about this and can't wait to see what I get back in the end!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Raiding your mom's stash sounds like fun. Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...