Thursday, January 5, 2012

Civil War Blocks 40-49

Now that I am FINALLY done appliqueing #40, I can show off more of these!

40. Order Number 11

Applique. Slows. Me. Down. Even though I enjoy it sometimes.



41. Red, White, and Blue Quilt

I didn't even think about what the name of this block was until just now and realized mine is blue and white only. Oh well.



42. H is for Hospital

Yay for using more small pieces!



43. Right Hand of Friendship


44. Union


45. Port and Starboard


46. Apple Tree

This one I modified the suggested color layout to look more apple tree-like.


47. Dixie Tea

Classic leaf pattern, I used incrementally darker fabrics as you go from tip to stem.


48. West Virginia

Confession: I hate using templates, so I just figure out a way to rotary cut things instead and trim if at all possible.


49. Yankee Puzzle


I'm getting so close to getting all of these done!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!