Sunday, January 1, 2012

Back to the grind.

So.

I've been a lackadaisical blogger as of late because I've been having too much fun since Christmas.

So here's a quick rundown of the last week.

Park Ranger Boyfriend's Mom loved the Cheery Quilt.

Favorite Christmas gift: Remote car starter. It is AWESOME.

I then spent the most of the next two days sewing, cutting, and sorting while watching ALL 8 HARRY POTTER MOVIES with my sister and my mom. And my dad in the evening who would come home and sleep on the couch. Par for the course, people.

My aunt, sister, mom, and I went and saw WICKED at the Detroit Opera House. IT WAS AWESOME!

Look how cute we are!


I am SO CLOSE to being done with all 53 of the Civil War Blocks. SO CLOSE. I've been posting them all in order, but I got backlogged on #40 Order Number Eleven because of the applique, so once I get that done I think I will have all of the rest ready to post! Whoo hoo!

In other news, I took my mystery quilt and my x's and o's home to get machine quilted!

In even more exciting news, my baby quilt has a baby to cuddle with it! Welcome to the world, Tiny Emma!

Park Ranger Boyfriend took me to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in Cleveland for my Christmas present and that was also AWESOME. Pyrotechnics = love.

And today I left Cleveland to avoid getting eaten by a Blizzard. Seriously.

Hopefully, now that I'm home, I can get my sewing life back together (and get back to work in lab too, I suppose) and finish all of those half-finished projects. My sister harasses me because she's a one project at a time kind of person and pesters me to get things finished. Oh well.

Happy New Year to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment