Monday, November 21, 2011

See you on the flip side!

Tomorrow I'm leaving PA to go to Cleveland to hang out with Park Ranger Boyfriend and his mom until Thursday morning, then I will drive from there to my parents house. So I should really be packing up my car, but instead I'm eating kettle corn and watching How I Met Your Mother.

Saturday is my 5 year high school reunion. I haven't decided if I am excited or apprehensive. But I'm guessing it will end up just like it was in high school -- you talk to the same handful of people the whole time.

Sunday I'll be driving back to PA from MI. Wave at me if you see me and the lil' Cobalt on the road!

So no new sewing tonight. But I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, eat some stuffing for me.


Also, go ahead and judge me. I put my tree up. It hasn't been fluffed or decorated, but I can guarantee I won't have the patience to put it up next week. I feel your judge-y eyes, but I don't care.

1 comment:

  1. Have a fun and safe trip. I'm ready to put up my tree, too, so no judging :)

    P.S. I love your projects in your previous post. The napkins will look lovely on a holiday table, and the quilt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...