Monday, November 14, 2011

Dear World

Dear readers, people who check out my blog every once in a while, family, and random people from all over the world:

I have been completely overwhelmed by my National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship application.

It's due tomorrow. I had a meeting with my boss today to go over my personal statement, proposal, and previous research experience, and I've scrapped the majority of what I had prior to 4 PM today.

As of right now, I have approximately 20 hours to get it all finished.

We're getting there.

I would appreciate a pile of prayers for this to get done on time and for the people on the panel to really like my application and me as a person and give me this fellowship.

I would also appreciate if someone would bring me a Baja Blast Mountain Dew and a chicken quesadilla from Taco Bell for lunch tomorrow.

I'm going to listen to the Backstreet Boys and do a crossword puzzle and attempt to sleep now.

Also, happy 21st birthday to my Gsmalls.

Love, Alison

PS I'm serious about the Taco Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment